1. Account Registration
You need to register an account to add and manage your event. To register :
- Click on “Register”.
- Fill in the form and submit
- You will receive a confirmation email shortly.
2. Add Your Event
Add your event with these easy 4 steps :
- Login to your account.
- Click on “Add your event”.
- Fill in all the event details and submit.
- Your event will be listed for 30 days once we approve your submission.
1. I created an account but haven’t received a confirmation email. What should I do?
Some email providers may mark our email as spam or completely block them. Check your ‘spam/junk’ folder for our email. Also add ‘[email protected]’ to your safe senders list.
2. What events can be listed on Malaysia Events Portal?
Any events can be listed as long as the event meets the terms and conditions and complies with the Malaysian laws, rules & regulations and is not a sin event.
Malaysia Events Portal reserves the right to delete any event that does not meet the terms and conditions. Reading the terms and conditions before you submit an event could save your time, money and effort.
3. What are the specs for images?
Main images for events are recommended to have a maximum width of 1000 pixels and height of 1000 pixels. Image file sizes cannot be larger than 250kB.
Landscape-oriented photos are ideal. We accept JPG or PNG file types.
Browse through events added by others and you’ll see the kind of images that work.
You must hold the copyright to use images or be an authorised agent to do so.